TIME STANDS STILL’S
CHRISTINA RICCI IN THE NEWS
This week, Christina Ricci, who is making her Broadway debut in TIME STANDS STILL, appeared on episodes of “The View” and “The Today Show” and is featured in the pages of Women’s Wear Daily. To catch up with Christina Ricci, please click on the links above.
TIME STANDS STILL, the acclaimed Tony nominated Best Play by Pulitzer Prize winner Donald Margulies, directed by Tony Award winner Daniel Sullivan, stars Laura Linney, Brian d’Arcy James, Eric Bogosian, and Christina Ricci.
TIME STANDS STILL, is now playing at Broadway’s Cort Theatre (138 West 48th Street) and re-opened on October 7th to rave reviews including:
“Intelligent, absorbing , moving and now you have a second chance to catch it.” – Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
“CHRISTINA RICCI makes an IMPRESSIVE Broadway debut! She is delicious.” –Linda Winer, Newsday
TIME STANDS STILL follows Sarah and James (Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James), a photojournalist and a foreign correspondent trying to find happiness in a world that seems to have gone crazy. Theirs is a partnership based on telling the toughest stories and together, making a difference. But when their own story takes a sudden turn, the adventurous couple confronts the prospect of a more conventional life… and everything changes – in a flash.
Tickets range from $56.50 – $121.50 with premiere seating available from $176.50 – $251.50 with standing room (when available) at $26.50. Tickets include a $1.50 facility fee. Tickets are available through Telecharge.com, by phone at 212-239-6200, or 800-432-7250, online at www.Telecharge.com or at the Cort Theatre Box Office (138 West 48th Street).
PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE FOR TIME STANDS STILL:
- THROUGH – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 7 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 8PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM,
Thursday 7PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 8PM, Sunday 3PM & 7PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22 – SUNDAY, NOVMEBER 28 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday No show, Friday 2PM & 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 – SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 7PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 20 – SUNDAY, DECEMBER 26 Sunday, December 26 @ 3PM & 7PM
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 27 – SUNDAY, JANUARY 2 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 2PM & 7PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
For the most up to date press releases visit our Blog.