CORT THEATRE BOX OFFICE OPENS TODAY
FOR TICKETS TO
TIME STANDS STILL
The Cort Theatre (138 West 48th Street) box office is now open for tickets to TIME STANDS STILL, the acclaimed Tony nominated play that resumes performances Thursday, September 23. Tickets for the production are also on sale via www.Telecharge.com or by calling (212) 239-6200.
In addition, Christina Ricci, who will be making her Broadway debut in the production, is currently featured on the cover of the special Fashion Week issue of Gotham Magazine which is now available. To see the cover image, CLICK HERE.
TIME STANDS STILL, by Pulitzer Prize winner Donald Margulies, directed by Tony Award winner Daniel Sullivan, stars Laura Linney, Brian d’Arcy James, Eric Bogosian, and Ricci.
When it opened this spring, TIME STANDS STILL was hailed by critics and quickly became Broadway’s “hot ticket” (WOR Radio). The New York Times called the play “handily Margulies’ finest play since the Pulitzer Prize winning Dinner With Friends” and USA Today said the production “soars.” TIME STANDS STILL enjoyed an extended sold-out run at Manhattan Theatre Club’s Samuel J. Friedman Theatre this spring.
TIME STANDS STILL follows Sarah and James (Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James), a photojournalist and a foreign correspondent trying to find happiness in a world that seems to have gone crazy. Theirs is a partnership based on telling the toughest stories and together, making a difference. But when their own story takes a sudden turn, the adventurous couple confronts the prospect of a more conventional life… and everything changes – in a flash.
Tickets range from $56.50 – $121.50 with premiere seating available from $176.50 – $251.50 with standing room (when available) at $26.50. Tickets include a $1.50 facility fee. Tickets are available through Telecharge.com, by phone at 212-239-6200, or 800-432-7250, online at www.Telecharge.com or at the Cort Theatre Box Office (138 West 48th Street).
PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE FOR TIME STANDS STILL:
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2 Monday 8PM, Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 8PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday @ 2PM & 8PM
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 4 – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10 Monday, October 4, 8PM, Tuesday October 5, 7PM, Wednesday October 6, 2PM & 8PM , Thursday October 7, OPENING NIGHT, Friday October 8, 8PM , Saturday October 9,2PM & 8PM
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 11 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 7 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 8PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM,
Thursday 8PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 8PM, Sunday 3PM & 7PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22 – SUNDAY, NOVMEBER 28 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday No show, Friday 2PM & 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 – SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 8PM, Friday 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 20 – SUNDAY, DECEMBER 26 Sunday, December 26 @ 3PM & 7PM
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 27 – SUNDAY, JANUARY 2 Tuesday 7PM, Wednesday 2PM & 8PM, Thursday 2PM & 8PM, Saturday 2PM & 8PM, Sunday 3PM
For the most up to date press releases visit our Blog.